When people are looking for a cheap diaper bag they are usually looking for one that is
- well made
- provides great value for mom and dad
- helps mom and dad to be super organized
- is priced at less than $70
Here are some things to consider when looking to purchase a cheap diaper bag.
- Super organized – look for one that has plenty of places to store items such as diapers, wipes, a change of clothes and little baby toys. It is also helpful if it has an insulated bottle holder – to hold baby’s milk or water bottle when you are out and about. Having a bag where everything is organized means that you change baby in matter of seconds – not minutes.
- Built in change pad – there are diaper bags on the market that provide you with the flexibility of a built in change pad for changing your baby. Imagine how great it would be to be able to unfurl a built in change pad virtually anywhere… in a washroom, on a picnic table, almost anywhere.
- Good value – since you are looking for something inexpensive, cost is a consideration. Look for one that is well made, is well priced (under $70) and provides great value for mom and dad. A good indicator is the product’s warranty. Look for one that has at least a 2 year warranty.
- Has a cool look – just because you want a cheap diaper bag it doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice style. Look for one that will look good on you when you are carrying it. Try to purchase one that is designed for women and men alike. That way either mom or dad can carry the bag and show the world what a great parent they are. How fantastic is that!
- Flexible carrying style – buy a baby bag that is not only functional but has the flexibility to be used as a back pack, or to sling it over your shoulder, or to hang it from a stroller.
A cheap diaper bag (price-wise) built with high quality that meets all of the above criteria is the GR8X Baby Traveller (Traveler) diaper bag.